Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Design Tool not working correctly?
Send us a Live Chat message or Contact Us. We will be happy to assist with your design!
If you would like to customize the design more than the Product page allows, click "Customize More" to use our Design Tool that gives full editing capability over all of the design elements within the template.
Tips for using the advanced Design Online Tool:
- Check if the object you are trying to edit is locked. Once selected, press the “Unlock” button on the right hand side.
- Check if the object is behind one or more other objects, this can make it difficult to select the bottom object(s).
- The best way to change the background color or texture is to select the “Background” button on the left hand side (note this will generally not overwrite assigned image layers such as "Your Logo").
- Do not copy/paste text objects to create duplicates, this can cause display errors.
- To create curved text: Create a regular text object and align it to center (alignment tool is below the font size), then select "Curved Text" to create a Text Path. You can now change the Radius of the Curved Text Path, or reverse the Arc by selecting "Reverse Arc".
- Be sure to check the Clip Art gallery for useful images, shapes and backgrounds for your custom poker chip design!
Sure! The great thing about the FREE online designer tool is you will have the flexibility to change the quantity, style and color among other options by selecting the corresponding drop down.
If you like a template and only want to change a text field or photo this can usually be done from the right-hand side of the respective product page.
To customize the design further click on “Customize More” which will allow you to adjust, add or remove design elements for that template.
Be sure to make changes to both the front and back sides as well as the edge of the poker chip if applicable (custom edge printing is available on ceramic poker chips, but not on clay poker chips which have the predetermined border styles).
For further help with your design you may select a Professional Design Package option, send us a Chat message or Contact Us.